Our Guide What can I claim?

You are able to claim for two types of damages:-

Firstly general damages for the pain and suffering caused by the accident.

Secondly, you are also able to claim for special damages, which is out of pocket expenses, these can include loss of earnings, travel, care and damage to clothing for example. We will advise you on what you can and cannot claim as the claim progresses. I enclose a special damages questionnaire for you to complete and return.

If you do have any more questions then please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of my team on 0333 200 4605 or email enquiries@camlegalservices.co.uk